Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9 MONTHS OLD

NONNERBABAJIGGAWAGGA
(one of his wonderfully creative names given by his father)

The kid is already 9 months old. It is just plain crazy how fast time has flown by.

Stats: 30 1/2 inches
22.5 pounds 

He is a solid happy healthy kid. We are so thankful.
His is standing on his own.
Says "dada" and "baba"
Likes to do the "Cinco Lobitos" and "Pat-a-cake"
Will eat anything, he was even nawing on a rib bone on Sunday
admires his Big Brother
and turning into a mama's boy.

He is just such a great baby.  I'm not used to hearing people say what a "sweet" boy, so I reply by saying "I know, isn't he!" Because when Ben was this age, we had just gotten pregnant with Connor and friends were like "wow, what are you going to do, he is such a handful and so busy and sick all the time and ...  and... and then with two..." Our only reply was, "well, it cannot get any worse can it?!" Now, I don't think it can get any better! (except for the sleeping through the night issue). Don't get me wrong, Little Xangi is awesome and an out going energetic ankle biter that a brick wall cannot even stop, we wouldn't trade his personality for anything! It is just so nice to now have an orange. I hate comparing the two, you just cannot, they are so different from each other at this age. Like for example Ben was 4 lbs lighter and 2 inches shorter too! He almost makes us want to go for it and have number three....but then you about reality and how hectic our schedule is and how we are dropping a whopping $900 a month on child care for 2 already (ouch! I know).  Ifffff we could have Marmie or Lita living by us there would be no question about it!

The day we brought him home:

No comments:

Post a Comment