BANANA NUT BREAD
This turned out so perfect that I just had to post a picture.
I was going to clean today because the house is literally disgusting. If the food inspectors were to come we would for sure not get an "A". But I woke up with a "nagging" pain in my back and after getting the boys going the pain was so bad in my back I could hardly breathe. Ben had to come home and bring the kids in to the day care. I in turn made a chiropractic appointment (because I know that the ER just x-rays you and gives you narcs and muscle relaxers). Turns out I popped a rib out ... random. I swear it, the pain was paralyzing, worse than labor! It even made me cry it was so bad! They got me to the point of functioning again. Sooo no cleaning for me today.
Bad news: Ben leaves today for the next 4 days and I have 2 kids to take care of. Good news: I get the banana bread to myself! Well actually, since it turned out so nice I think I will share it with a neighbor :)...or would it be wrong since my kitchen is so gross right now? It is actually just the floors that desperately need a good mopping but when they are this bad then everything seems dirty to me. There is just no way I can mop in this condition!
No comments:
Post a Comment