Sunday, September 12, 2010

FORGET CHICK-FIL-A...

Ya, you heard me.
Never thought I'd say that. I love the food there buuuutttt BURGER KING has a WAY better INDOOR and AIR CONDITIONED playground, and my child will eat their apple sticks AND their chicken nuggets! Plus, I am not tempted to eat everything on the menu and shove my face like at Chick-Fil-A. Just I little iced coffee was the perfect treat. So that is what we did this afternoon for a good hour. Now we are back and The Lion King is in and Ben is yawning....sleep sleep time.

I'm surviving the weekend way better than I thought I would. It is crazy how I went from such SEVERE pain to feeling so great in a matter of 3 days. I still have a really tight knot and an occasional "twinge" but I feel better than I have in months and have more energy...thanks to the few adjustments I have gotten and needed. I forgot how great it is going to a chiropractor. I has been too long!

Yesterday we went for a 30 minute walk to a great SHADED playground (all about the shade and air-conditioning down here) and then came back and had lunch. Then, get this: I took the boys all by myself to the pool! CRAZY. A friend at work gave me this great float for Connor it even as a shaded roof and Ben has his little floatie thing so I got to be hands free :)   The only hard part was leaving the pool, which I had anticipated already.
Park pics:

Being is "soccer widow" is not easy, espacially with two youngins but I think I am finally getting the hang of it. Now don't get me wrong. I am not Mrs. Perfect with the crown and all. See:
Here is my bathroom counter (cant believe I am posting this):
And the "lived in" living room (I did manage to vacuum it this morning before it blew up):

But the important things are done, clean kitchen, beds made, laundry done, and my legs are shaved!

Here is what happended to Connor while I was doing this last post:

Cannot wait for Daddy to get home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment