Once the kids are down, A.K.A. "after hours" and the downstairs is as clean as we feel like getting it, I park my hiney on the couch to watch my mindless House Hunters shows. You would think I could move the 7 feet over to the computer-still in view of the TV and blog, but nope. Or, one would think I could at least blog or Facebook from the couch on our i-pad, but nope. I just want to sit there. (Honestly, sit there and eat!).
So here I am at the computer with a black television screen teasing me once again.
OK. Lets catch up!
Two weekends ago Grandaddy and Marmie came to pay us a visit. They had a very long trip so we owe them a very BIG thank you!
We can not wait to see you again and the rest of the family on Thanksgiving!!!
The above photos are thanks to Marmie and Grandaddy's camera. I still do not have one that is functioning. I am maybe going to buy a friends camera though, actually he just brought it over. He is letting me test it out before I make a decision
Last week Wee Booter Ben had some appointments to follow up on his hearing and with a program called Kids Can't Wait to see about his "talking". So far everything is fine and he is not behind. But he still has to be evaluated in the day care setting and then we have to have a large group follow up visit with his day care teacher, the director of his day care, Ben and I and the evaluators.
The other day they came to our house for an "in home visit" and he pulled is usual act; "I don't repeat or say anything anyone wants me to especially to this crazy stranger." But then we sat to eat and he decided to whip out his first 4 word sentence: "I want juice please." and when she left he said "By Denice!". So there went his chances for help. He knows we are up to something I swear.
We know he is not behind and a lot of people say "my child didn't say a word till they were 3 and they were non-stop from there and honor graduates..." soooo at least we will know we didn't ignore the issue. But we will keep you posted on what happens after the next 2 visits. My theory is that it is the lack of routine and structure at home. I think that is a huge to do with it!
Then Lita came last weekend just to come and lets face it, because I begged her to. I like having Lita around about as much as "Benhamin" does (as my mom pronounces it). But I still do not have a camera so did not get any pictures. Thanks for coming Lita! .
Good news though: Ben just called and is on his way home from Clemson and they tied 1-1 tonight, would have won but Clemson scored with 4 mins left. They just could not hang on!
Better news, looks like I "should" be able to go full time at the job am after by December but "for sure" January. Sooo hopefully I will make the move in December!
Here are some additional pictures that I never up-loaded when my camera broke. I used the Freakley's to do so last week!
Connor at Mill Creek Park:
At our pool:
Ben feeding Joey at Tia Carmen's and Uncle Greg's:
At Tia Carmen's and Uncle Greg's:
With Poppy:
I have not uploaded to shutterfly yet!
Oh, How could I have forgotten to mention that our "Renters" at 40 Faircrest have decided to break the lease and move out next month! AWESOME! We have always wanted 2 mortgages! Welcome to the real world I guess. This is so not cool. Like, this is bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment