Andersons's Fall Festival:
Fair action:
Best $5 spent in a long time:Halloween!
For Halloween we went to this neighborhood with my sweet neighbor and her family and met a lot of new friends. We had a large group picnic and then a "hay ride" minus the "hay". Which was great for my family because I was asthma attack worry free for my husband! The topped it off with trick-or-treating...but only long enough for Ben to get the "jist of it".
In other news:
*We became members of The First Baptist Church of Statesboro today. http://fbc-statesboro.org It is awesome in every way! We also attended it when we were students :)
*B III (not to be mistaken with my husband) pooped in the potty Friday night! Not that we are even training, it is to crazy around here right now but I always throw him on it before bath time and he pees but this time I guess he happened to have to go poo poo! And even he got excited.
*Connor has decided to repeat the most common phrase in the Freakley household; "get down!" It is too funny!
*I have at least six months of rehab ahead of me "hair rehabilitation" that is. My hair got totally screwed on Friday. That is a whole other blog in itself...stay tuned!
*We got "the call" last week- BIII got accepted into The CDC (not center for disease control) ... The Childhood Development Center at GSU! Only 1 year on the waiting list...now Conner is at the top of his age group!
No comments:
Post a Comment