Some happenings over the last 2 weeks:
My sister had her official wedding/celebration/party last weekend. Sadly this was the only picture worth showing that I took. It is a Bobble Head replica that they had made and used as the cake topper. Pretty cool idea. Half of the Freakley Family took advantage of the central location of the wedding and turned it into a reunion as well...plus came to baby sit. And boy did they have their work cut out for them!
While there, General Freakley, Will, Sam and Ben ran up Currhaee Mountain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currahee_Mountain). While the wives layed low in the hotel with the kids:
My bother flew in to meet up with the rest of his family and we all went to White Water (greatest water park). I think Connor may have has more fun than Ben! Sorry no pictures, as there were more kids than adults and lots of water = not good situation for camera. But here are the kids relaxing on the couch after a fun day.
After the wedding, where my Ben finally met up with us (he had been in Virginia for 3 weeks doing camps) we all went to Charleston to the Isle of Palms and stayed at our friends condo on the beach for 2 days to close out the summer. It was wonderful, Thank You Dr. and Lynn Nycum and Emily for babysitting!
It is official: we have 2 major beach bums on our hands!
Here is Connor standing, his favorite thing in the world to do:
Ben eating ice cream with my mom. Aka "Lita". I met her in Macon and dropped Ben with her at the begining of all the traveling so Connor and I could have some peace and quiet ;). He had fun with her and the cousins.The boys bumming around:
Yay, dad-deeee is home!
And a family picture, you take what you can get at this point! :
I can't believe how big Connor is getting! They are both adorable. I love the one of them both sitting on the beach. We miss you all!
ReplyDelete