Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND

Now that I have 2 wonderful children I see why people make such a big deal about Mother's Day!














My mom always made being a mom look so easy, it just came naturally to her...now I realize it is because she is good at it. Which in turn makes me see that I have work to do!














I LOVE YOU MOM!

My sister Carmen came down with her husband Greg, my mom and my sister's best friend and her mom all came down to do some "wedding" planning. --My sister and Greg had a civil marriage last year before he deployed for Iraq, and now the real wedding is coming quickly (July 31) we all got together for some wedding planning fun-ness.

Here we are in Savannah:














Here is my sweet husband with the wonderful haircut that I love so much preparing breakfast for all of us (and it was good!):















Connor's first time in the pool:

No comments:

Post a Comment