Friday, March 19, 2010

SPRING IS A DAY EARLY!

Loved the weather today! 77 and sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Ben, Sam, the kids and myself decided to take advantage of it and go to a park for a few hours. Too bad it was not like this on St. Patrick's Day.




























On St. Patrick's Day we went to Charleston for the day and stayed the night a friends house. Ben and I have gone to Charleston during this week I think 4 out of the 6 years that we have been married. It is always his spring break, we do our taxes down there with the best tax guy, and it is my birthday (!)and there are also always MLS teams playing in town that week so it gives us several reasons to go. Not that St.Patrick's day is not reason enough, it is always such a great day and everyone seems to be in the best mood.

But yes, I did mention it was my birthday...and it was a big one. I turned 30 : ) And I am not a bit sad about it. These are supposed to be the best years. And to be honest, last year I lied about my age a few times and told people I was 30 to earn a little more respect. People would see me toting around little Ben and pregnant again with Connor and ask with that tone "how old are you!" I also remember doing it to a patient once. ...they always assume that I was 18. I am glad some people think I look so young (but remember these were sick people). So anyway now I wont have to do that anymore :)

St Patty's Day at a restaurant in Charleston:














Thanks Christi, TJ, and Kayla for letting all of us sleep over! It was fun hanging out!
Connor sharing smile with Kayla:














Otherwise, Sam is still here, he celebrated his 22nd birthday with us. Shockingly the boys have not not run him off yet! We also have not done anything with the house this week since he is here. So that just prolongs the picture and posting of the new place. There are several more pictures from the week on Shutterfly!

Sam had "meat cake" for his birthday since he gave up sweets for Lent:


















Hanging out on Sweetheart Circle on GSU's campus:














Big Non the gnome:

No comments:

Post a Comment