Monday, March 22, 2010

PRESSING MY LUCK

I will probably jinx myself by posting this but below is a picture of Connor sleeping just into his 12th hour straight this morning. It was nice to get more sleep than my husband for once : ) He slept past 8 am!














And here is a shot of some soccer studs that we ran into this weekend:














We had a great weekend. Friday after going to the park we watched a rental after the boys went down. Saturday it was 80 again so we went for a nice family walk. We were walking to the park but the kids fell asleep so we stopped into a restaurant/bar and ate wings and salad and intended to watch basketball but English Premier League Soccer was on so naturally our eyes were mostly on that game. After that we cleaned up a little and went to a cook out that friends from college invited us to. It was great, he is married now with 2 kids and they had four other couples there who all had kids too. Kids everywhere, huge fenced yard, tons of toys and food and dogs, swing set, guitar hero. We are pretty sure it was Ben's best day of his life (aside from beach days in Spain). He was everywhere and keeping up with the oldest of the bunch, a 5 year old. The parents had a great time too and it was very exciting to meet other young moms with lives as crazy as ours! Yay, I love Statesboro :)

Sadly Uncle Sam left early Sunday morning. Ben left the house at 4:00 am to drive him to the airport .It was great having you Sam, thanks for lending a hand all those times! Come again anytime you'd like!

Then we hit up church; one we went to when we were in college here. It is huge now and pretty awesome. Then ran tons of errands the rest of the day. I finally got all of the finishing touches for our bed (my 30th birthday gift was new bedding for our bed, now that I am old that is the sort of stuff I want now, haha) but sadly found out that the duvet cover is too big and I got two sets of Euro shams instead of one set of standard and one set of Euro. That is what happens when you are with two kids and rushing. And there is no pottery barn for miles and miles away. So there goes extra money that we don't have in shipping. I cannot wait to show you all a picture once we get it all together!...and pictures of our new place that I still have not taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment