Thursday, January 14, 2010

WE ARE IN SERIOUS TRUBLE

FIRST: Ben climbed out of his crib this morning. Well, actually he was straddling the top railing when I stopped him from going over. Hopefully he will not remember that he accomplished this this morning and never do it again (ya right!)

He is also into everything else that he was not into before Connor. Like this:


















Here is just one example of what happens to the house when I am trying to nurse Connor:


















If he is not turning the house upside down he is abusing me. Jumping on me, grabbing my hair, biting my feet, and hitting me with every object possible. Is there such a thing as PPS (parent protective services) because I would like to report him.

I would also like to show you this:


















Connor 6 weeks


















Ben 16 weeks!

Connor already fits into stuff I would never have dreamed of putting Ben in this early. He eats all the time, I try to hold him off-trust me, because every feeding session is just another opportunity for Ben to beat me up.

Tonight we are off to Ft. Monroe for the long awaited "official" wedding of Will & Cait!

I will leave you with this picture of Connor:

No comments:

Post a Comment