Isn't she beautiful!
Mother's Day last year:
Carmen Pope-sister, Me (as a blonde), Mom, Diane Heard and her daughter Kristen
-very best family friends/sister's best friend
Today:
Ben and the Boys went and picked me out roses (thanks for listening babe and not ordering an arrangement!). He cleaned the house. He made me dinner 3 nights in a row. And I would have gotten my first pedicure in over a year but I passed it up for dinero towards a shirt and skort I wanted-the rest of money was birthday gift card (thanks dad!). We had a beautiful day as a family. Breakfast, church (closest we have ever been to being on time!). Lunch. FAMILY NAP!!!(totally best part of the day). Family walk to the park. Taco night and then my new home made/invented Key Lime ice cream (that I shared with a few mothers in the neighborhood). GREAT DAY! Thanks for everything my love and boys!




No comments:
Post a Comment