Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CONNOR 6 MONTH UPDATE


WEIGHT ---19.2
LENGTH --- 25 1/2 inches


The visit went well. The doctor says he is doing great.


Connor can now sit up on his own, he also can get up on all fours. Lately he has been rocking back and forth when he is up there so he is getting pretty close to crawling. He has a huge appetite and is a great eater. Look out when he see's a bottle because he is going for it and nothing will get in his way!  Speaking of bottles, sadly I am no longer nursing. I stopped at 5 months because my new job is to insane and stressful and you just cannot get away to do it. Needless to say, I dried up like in 1 day. Thankfully it was an easy adjustment for Connor too...actually he is less constipated on formula-wierd.


He loves to laugh and watch his brother. He is the most chill and relaxed child. Complete polar opposite from his Big Brother ... I'm glad to have the balance :) 

It is also pretty obvious who Connor is going to look like...Grandaddy Ben Sr. !, with a little Will Freakley in him too. Marmis is excited because as she says "I get to see my husband as a baby and grow up!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment