Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I CAN DO THIS!

Starting today, it is just me and two sick kids alone until Monday. Ben is in Texas on a "recruiting spree". Little Ben is not sleeping well because he is congested plus not to mention he is once again impossible to put down at night all over again since we converted his crib to a toddler bed. Oh, and since the half rail is an open invitation to get out of bed, he now feels the need to do this around six o-clock every morning! This morning it was 5:56 when we heard his little feet pitter pattering on the floor. Nice!














Connor is starting to sleep again thankfully but momma is now super behind on sleep and can hardly function. Here is the stunt man:


















Speaking of not functioning, I really like my new job and so far I have a lot of great co-workers. We are very understaffed however, so this is going to be a tough place to work. I just hope they don't think I am a ditz...with the uncomfortableness of being new and learning all the different charting system and medications with no sleep I have not been catching on as quickly as I would like.

We also had alumni weekend. Below are some pics of some of the gang that came back (more on shutterfly):










































It was great to see all the Alumni that came back this weekend. I am bummed though because I wanted to show off the boys and it was a little cold and drizzling when we had out games (plus they were sick) so they stayed back at our place with my mom. I was sad. Dayna my very good friend and her 2 kids and mom stayed at our place. (Great to see you again Dayna!)




























Thanks so much for coming to help mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment