Thursday, February 18, 2010

BUSY BUSY



















Hi guys! Man have the Freakley's been busy!

I love moving because you get to get rid of sooo much junk that just accumulates (and do we have a lot of it!). But let me tell you something you may already know but not know becuase you have not experienced it: you cannot get much done during the day with 2 kids under the age of 2. Especially pack! It is a slow ongoing process in this house...that is why I have not updated the blog in ages. Also because we have been online house hunting and car hunting - much more fun than blogging.

We have successfully gotten both accomplished this week!

I am taking my husbands word on both of them, I have not set eyes on either. That is a scary thing or a good thing that I can trust my husband after 5.5 years of marriage (and 2 kids) to get us a new place to live and a new car without my 2 cents...and you all know I can be opinionated and picky!

New home will be unit 501 in Tillman Park in Statesboro Georgia. Check out their nice web site for the floor plan. It is a condominium we are renting until our house sells...or we may just stay there. They are cute and designed to look like Rainbow Row/Charleston style homes. New and best of all; no more yard work!














As far as the new ride, it is pretty pimp so I hear. I took Bens' word on it also and told him to "go for it" as he likes to state. Ben is driving home right now it it so I will be sure to post pictures of it next week.

This weekend Ben has ODP soccer in Williamsburg so I am heading that direction as well with the boys (and new car, jejeje) and staying at his parents house...for one last time before the move. Kind of sad : (

We will be sure to take lots of pictures. Stay tuned.

Here are a few from this week:

Friends visited us:















































Mr. Serious:
































Mr. Non-sense:














Minute to relax before night-night:

No comments:

Post a Comment